Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Treasury

I haven't been around in the etsy community for a little while, and was I in for a surprise!  Anyone can do a Treasury without waiting and waiting and timing it to catch a spot.  What a silly way to run a treasury, if you can't get on the ride?  Anyway, they must have changed it because I made a treasury in about 1/2 hour, no muss, no fuss!

I had to include this cute little Bunnies Bag from antiquebasketlady.  In my sewn-goods store customdesigns4ubynan I've been making children's dresses lately, so this caught my eye.  I'm styling baby fashionistae!




For a more adult, evening look I found this darling Hot Pink Night Out Purse from awildtonic.   Very ooh la la, n'est-ce pas?





But my favorite is this Lady Yang Bag from mskareny.  I love the exuburant colors and design, so much fun after dark leather winter bags:




I really appreciate you looking and commenting on my Spring Bag Treasury.  Please follow the link below.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d89ab1631268eef11cfb422/mamas-got-a-brand-new-bag-for-spring

No comments:

Post a Comment