Monday, August 16, 2010

LEE JOFA REDUX

I know, I know, you're not really interested in the ancient history of Lee Jofa, you just want to know what they have and how much it costs, hahaha.

When I think of Lee Jofa fabrics, this is the kind of thing I see:




Notice the exuberant elegance, the subtle shadings of color, the quality of the design, how exotic it looks. I had one piece of this, about 48" square, for the longest time, and I couldn't figure what to do with it, it is so gorgeous. Then I paired it with a similiar, complimentary fabric, heavier, in a soft cotton, and make a bedspread for myself!




I had another piece, much smaller, that I used to make a tablerunner. This is for sale in my other shop, Custom Designs by Nancy:



Now I am offering the Lee Jofa pieces themselves, for you to use in your projects. These fabrics are of the highest quality; Lee Jofa has a centuries-old reputation for elegant luxury materials. You will be very happy with these pieces:







I do have some other pieces I will be listing soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments: