Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hello everyone out there in cyber-land and welcome to my new blog, Nancy's Fabric Shop. I will be discussing fabrics and showing off my extensive collection, for sale at Nancy's Fabric Shop on etsy. I used to work at a well-known distributor of gorgeous fabrics to the interior design industry, and as an employee I had access to their overstock and discontinued designs, which I collected and sewed into various pieces like bedspreads, tablecloths and pillows, which I sell on my other etsy store, Custom Designs by Nancy. However, I can't sew fast enough to consume this MOUNTAIN of materials around my little studio apartment, so in the interest of de-stashing, I am offering my fabrics to you, for your projects.

Here are a few pieces I have for sale right now, ready to ship. First, some lovely silk embroideries:





I also have tapestries, which I love:





and lots of pretty flowers:




These are all quality goods, manufactured around the world, at very competitive prices. I try to be thorough and honest in my descriptions, and all my clients have been very happy with my services, saying:

Absolutely beautiful fabric! Can't wait to start on my project! Thank you!

Beautiful piece of fabric, now have to figure out how best to use it. Packed with care and lagniappe, shipped fast.

Very, very beautiful fabric; lovingly packed, shipped fast. Just as described in photos and text

I hope you enjoy browsing in my store. If you don't see what you are seeking for your particular shop, please contact me and we can discuss my inventory - there are lots of pieces I haven't listed yet! - to find the perfect piece for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment